Where or where has this grandma been? Well, BUSY. No busier than anyone else, but just having a lot of fun and a very busy summer. It has been a few months since I last entered a post. I love to keep up on this blog because it is fun to look back and remember what I have been doing. Also, it is a way of journaling for me. Being in this new phase of grand parenting has been alot of fun, alot of work, and alot of tending, and entertaining. Mike and I love it! We feel so blessed to have our children live as close to us as they do. We just love hanging out with our kids and grand kids. I guess you could say it makes us feel younger in some ways and older in others.
I have been serving at the Mt. Timpanogos temple on Friday's. It has been a very fun and rewarding experience for me. On Monday's of each week, I take some time for myself and then I go to the Seville Retirement Center to help my mom with her laundry, medications, cleaning , grocery shopping, errand running, hair, nails, pedicures,and whatever else she needs. She still goes to her club in Spanish Fork the third Wednesday of each month.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are my days to spend sometime with Beckem. I tend him while his mom and dad are at work. Kilee usually works two days a week as a hygienist to help put her hubby through school. Her husband Tyler, works full time and goes to UVU full time. They are very busy. On Wednesdays, I try to attend the temple with friends, and then work around the house or whatever needs to happen that week. Fridays after the temple is grocery shopping, errand running, and date night with Mike. The weeks seem to fly by. Saturdays are work days and spend sometime together days. Sunday is sometimes a day of rest, and Mike and I look forward to teaching our CTR 8 Primary Class. We just love our little class of seven children. In another month, all of them will have been baptized this year. They are a special class and we learn so much from them each week. On the second Sunday of each month, we go to family home evening at Mike's parents home. Duff and LaVon started this a few years ago. It is so nice to get together as a family,eat, and learn about the gospel. Thanks Duff and LaVon for this great tradition! I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and for my Savior who has made this life so meaningful for me and my eternal family. So many blessings to be grateful for!
The summer has gone by very quickly. I will post some pictures of our happenings in the Fast Lane. Enjoy!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago

2 comments:
Welcome back!!! We've sure missed hearing from you!!!
You have been busy! We love spending every minute we can with you too! Thanks for all you do for our family. You are the best!
Post a Comment