April 14, 2009

Easter

It was fun to have dinner at our house on Sunday.
Kilee and Tyler and Beckem were at the Wagners
for dinner, but had been with us from Sat. night until
Sunday afternoon. Duff and LaVon, Mom Taylor and
Nadine Staheli came to visit and to share in the day
with Jeff and Annika, Bailey, Brinley, Kennadi, and
Mike and I. We had a great time eating and relaxing.
Thanks everyone for your help with everything.



Our three grand daughters!





Here is Beckem in his Blue ears. He didn't like
to wear them too much. He is all boy!

Grandpa and Kennadi.


Beckem in his new Easter outfit!










Bailey, Brin, and Kennadi all had matching Easter
dresses. Beckem had a very cute outfit to match.
He didn't seem to like the adorable hat though.





Thanks Annika for sharing this darling picture
of you and Kennadi.



Kennadi was so glad that great Grandma LaVon,
and great grandpa Duff could share in our
Easter dinner and fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danica said...

CUTE! CUTE! You are the best grandma and mom! You always do so much fun stuff for your family!

TinaBean said...

I love your granddaughters matching black and white dresses! And all these Easter and Wicked pics are ADORABLE! I didn't know you had this cute little blog! I need your email address so I can talk to you about watches and so I can invite you to my family blog! Email me at tinaredmon@hotmail.com ok!!

I love how you make everything so special and fun for your family. We loved the birthday party!! Thanks!

Tina Peterson

tracy said...

WoW!! It looks like you have been really busy!! It looks like you had a fun Easter!! It was good to see you the other day!