January 27, 2009

Beckem Michael Wagner is crawling

Posted by Picasa

I have the privilege of tending Beckem on Tuesdays
and Thursdays while Kilee works as a hygienist
at Thanksgiving Point Dental. Beckem has been trying
to crawl for the past week. He will be 9 months old on
January 30. Today he took off like lightening! Go Becks
go! When Kilee came home we could hardly believe it. He
took off crawling and pulled himself up to a bench I have
in our bedroom. He grinned all over, and was so proud.
We all clapped for him, but inside we felt like crying that
he was getting so grown up. Why can't they stay little?
Grandpa Mike says that Beckem is always happy. He always
wakes up smiling and happy. Thanks Tyler and Kilee for
sharing Beckem with us.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Judy (mom) said...

That is so exciting! Jen's little Tate just started crawling this week too. And Kennadi is so darling. I know you are just loving them to pieces.....isn't it fun!

Ann Mitchell said...

BOY, THEY WEREN'T KIDDING WHEN THEY SAID "JOY IN YOUR POSTERITY!"

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Sherilyn,
I cant believe you are a grandma. Wow. Are both Annika and Kilee married? Which one has the kids? Crazy. It doesnt seem that long since Ive been married and out of the ward. Any way I found you through Danas blog. I hope you dont mind me looking. Feel free to look at my blog when ever you want. If you want you can even add me toyour blog list. :)

Tyler and Kilee said...

I haven't looked at blog's forever and was so excited to see this little video of Becks! You are such a good grandma to document everything like you do :o) He's so lucky to have such a fun grandma who teaches him all sorts of things from crawling to sitting in toy drawers! You're the best. We love you!